Keeler, George MA, MBA
Senior Business & Development Consultant, SimHealth Group
Mr. Keeler brings a unique skill set to healthcare simulation with expertise in adult education, business planning, organizational development, and operations. George has taught in institutions of higher education both abroad and in the United States. In the realm of business he has held management positions with GE Healthcare, Datex-Ohmeda, Emerson, and Teledyne. Most recently, George served as the Program Administrative Director for the UW Health Clinical Simulation Program of the University of Wisconsin, Madison. George led the design and construction of UW Health’s simulation facilities and the integration of the numerous simulation programs of UW Health departments into a cohesive program. George is well respect within the healthcare simulation community and known for his education and business acumen. He has worked with numerous simulation clients in North America and abroad. George and his wife, Teri, enjoy sailing, boating, hiking, biking, skiing, travel, and wine and food pairings.
- “Developing Inter-Departmental / Inter-Professional Collaborations Which Present New Opportunities” – Association of Academic Surgical Administrators Regional Retreat, Seattle, WA, April 2015.
- “Introduction to Healthcare Simulation,”- Engineering Class, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI April 2015.
- “Effective Uses of Simulation for Surgical Training,” - Poster Session at the National Meeting of the Association of Academic Surgical Administrators, San Francisco, CA, October 2014.
- “Simulation Program Models,” – CAE Healthcare Human Patient Simulation Meeting, Sarasota, FL, April 2014.
- “Fee Plans, Models and Schedules; What Should We Charge?” - The International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare, San Francisco, CA, January 2014.
- “Developing an Effective and Efficient Marketing Plan for Your Simulation Program,” - The International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare, San Francisco, CA, January 2014.
- “Maximizing Resources: A Collaborative Simulation Program,”- Annual Conference of Wisconsin Society for Healthcare Education and Training (WISHET), Wisconsin Dells, WI, October 2012.
- “The Development of the UW Health Clinical Simulation Program and Facility,”-The METI HealthcareMid-West Regional Conference for Human Patient Simulation, Madison, WI, July 2012.
- ”A Simulation Journey: Developing, Designing & Constructing the University of Wisconsin Simulation Program and Center,” – The International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare, San Diego, CA, January 2012.
- “Building a Healthcare Simulation Program” – METI Healthcare Human Patient Simulation Conference, Tampa, FL, February 2011.